WHAT TO EXPECT
So you’ve decided to take the Ghost Boat on a journey into the unknown. How very brave of you. But there are several important things you should know about your excursion, to make sure you’re prepared for what lies ahead. Read the list or watch the video below.
TRIP TIPS, RULES & REGULATIONS
THERE IS AN EXTENSIVE WALKING PORTION ON DIMLY LIT PATHS THAT MAY BE WET. Please watch your step and hold on to the railings.
* THE TOTAL WALK IS ROUGHLY EIGHT CITY BLOCKS, ROUND TRIP. If you are too tired or afraid to venture further, you can turn back at any time.
* Please check your tickets to ensure you have the correct boarding time.
* THE GHOST BOAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER TEN.
* Pets are not allowed.
* The canyon walk is very narrow and winding, and not easily accessible for wheelchairs or strollers.
* Alcoholic beverages, smoking, and vaping are strictly prohibited.
* Take ALL belongings when you disembark at the canyon. Any survivors may be taking a different boat for the return trip back to port.
* For safety reasons, flash photography is not allowed.
* For your convenience, trash receptacles will be available along the way. The ghosts do not like litter.
* Some special effects may affect those with photosensitive epilepsy or similar conditions.
* You will encounter live actors. DO NOT TOUCH THEM.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation! We’ll be sure to express our gratitude to your next of kin.